1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1.1. Purpose of information collection
The information we collect will help us:
- Assist customers with specific needs.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide you with our latest information.
- Review and upgrade the content and look of the website.
- Carry out promotional activities related to CED products and training programs.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under the information they provide and their email boxes. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying our company website about unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names, and passwords of third parties for remedial action. suitable solution.
1.2. Scope of information collection
To access our website and applications, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, Contact phone number, Email...). All information declared must be accurate and legal. CED is not responsible for any legal liability of the declared information.
We may also collect information about visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click, and other information related to your connection to ced.org.vn. We also collect information that your web browser (browser) uses when accessing ced.org.vn, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time, and addresses only accessible by the browser.
2. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
- When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, thank you letters, technical and security information, you can receive periodic mail providing training program information, new products, information about upcoming events, or recruitment information if you subscribe to receive email notifications.
3. DURATION OF INFORMATION STORAGE
Collected data will be stored until requested by the administrator to cancel. Remaining in all cases, member's personal information will be kept confidential on the server of our CED.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subjects having access to personal information of customers in one of the following cases:
- CED's staff.
- Contracted partners to perform part of the CED's services. These partners will receive information according to the contractual agreement (maybe part or all of the information according to the terms of the contract) to assist users in using the services provided by the CED.
In addition, we may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases when it is absolutely necessary:
- When required by law enforcement agencies.
- In the event that we believe it will help us protect our legitimate interests before the law.
- The situation is urgent and necessary to protect the personal safety of CED members.
5. ADDRESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
THE CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION OF THE DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING (CED)
Tax Code: 0310918985
Address: 96/14A Duy Tan, Ward 15, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
Legal representative: Ms. Duong Phuong Hanh
In addition, in order to protect personal information and handle complaints related to customers' personal information, the CED has appointed a department responsible for managing customers' private information.
Tel: (+84-28) 6683 7494
6. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR USERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL DATA
Customers have the right to request access and ask us to correct errors in the personal data provided and can even ask us to delete personal information at any time. Users and customers can edit and change the information that has been submitted for consultation by sending an email directly to the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting us via tel: (+84-28 ) 6683 7494 to suggest changes.
7. CUSTOMER INFORMATION SECURITY
When you submit personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have outlined above. CED commits and recommends that you adhere to the following principles to protect your personal information, including:
- Personal information of customers on our CED is absolutely confidential by our CED in accordance with our CED's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party customer's personal information without the consent of the member.
- Exit the system and the browser when away from the computer, even for a short time. If you use a shared computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
- In the event that illegal transactions or acts are conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, unintentional or intentional on your part, CED understands that you will bear all loss or liability in accordance with the law when such transactions are made.
8. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVED AND SETTLEMENT OF CONSUMERS' COMPLAINTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION BEING USE OR SCOPE OF NOTICE
- When detecting that their personal information is used for the wrong purpose or scope, users have the right to email complaints to email@example.com or contact via tel (+84-28) 6683 7494 with information and evidence related to this. CED is committed to responding immediately within 24 hours to agree with the user on a solution. We are not responsible for and will not settle any claims related to the interests of that Member if we consider all the personal information that Member-provided when initially provided is incorrect.
- Any dispute arising between CED and you will be resolved on the basis of negotiation. In case the desired agreement cannot be reached, either party has the right to bring the case to the competent People's Court for settlement.
- In case it is beyond our ability and competence to settle, we will request the disputing parties to bring the case to a competent state agency in accordance with the law. We respect and strictly comply with the provisions of the law on protecting the interests of customers.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of members' personal data, our CED will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification. let members know.
9. CHANGES ON POLICY:
10. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Last updated on October 12, 2021.